The 4th of July should be filled with fun, family and great food! Our pets are part of the family, so why should they miss out on all the festive treats? Try these yummy patriotic frozen dog treats featuring MaxDaddy Bark Dust.
- Star shaped silicon mold or regular ice cube tray
- 1/2 cup strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup plain and non-sweetened yogurt or coconut milk. It’s best to opt for no/low sugar and avoid artificial sweeteners. Xylitol is especially dangerous to dogs. You could also substitute with puréed banana.
- 3 scoops of MaxDaddy Bark Dust
- In a bowl, combine yogurt and berries.
- Top with MaxDaddy Bark Dust and mix well, gently mashing in the berries.
- Spoon the mixture into the molds or ice cube tray and freeze for two hours or overnight.
- Serve in a bowl or outside to avoid any mess.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. MaxDaddy products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.